Monday, June 29, 2009

Since when does anyone in Politics think this is ok? GROW UP

Since when does anyone in Politics think this is ok?


"Partisan politics should never be more prominent than the Pledge of Allegiance. This may come across as a partisan story, but I can't deny the facts on this one. Republicans stood for the pledge, while every Democrat remained seated. Come on, guys...you're supposed to be senators!"


Normally I might get mad a bit or frustrated here and there but this actually just disgusts me and ticks me off. But hey what can you expect from a but of power hungry, agenda driven collectivists. This is just another example of why, I left the democratic party. These people are babies and so emotionally controlled that common sense, righteousness, truth and liberty are all just words meant for manipulation.

GROW UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total